Tuya ZigBee 3.0 Garage Door Wireless Sensor Opener Controller Switch Control by Smart Life Works with Google Home Echo Alexa
Hands-Free Voice Control
- Voice Control by Google Home, or Alexa.
- You can open or close the garage door by giving voice commands to Alexa or google home devices.
- App Name: Smart Life, Tuya.
- You can open or close the garage door through the app.
- The App interface provides real-time feedback on the status of the garage door to confirm home safety.
ZigBee Hub is Required
- Tuya ZigBee 3.0 garage door controller need work with Tuya ZigBee Hub, please make sure you already have a Tuya ZigBee Hub, if not, you can click the link in the picture below to buy the zigbee hub.
- This ZigBee garage door controller can't work with other brands' ZigBee Hub, please make sure your ZigBee Hub is from Tuya.
Wireless Door Sensor
- Use wireless door sensors to replace traditional wires, shorten installation time, and make it easier to install in different locations.
- The stable control distance of the door sensor is 15 meters, good for any large garage house.
Tuya ZigBee Mesh
- With more zigbee smart products, realize a variety of smart scenarios.
- Please make sure you already have a Tuya ZigBee Hub, it's a must for all the Tuya/Smart Life ZigBee devices.
- The new version of the garage door controller uses a small wireless door sensor to replace the sensor, which is easy to install and can be installed flexibly.
- You can find a suitable location on the garage door to install the wireless door sensor (you can use the double-sided tape included in the box or fix it with screws).
- Compared to the previous module, the wires that need to be installed have been welded, and you only need to connect the device to the garage door device
and plug it into the power supply to use it.