Tracer-AN (50A-100A) series is the largest charge controller series in EPEVER's product range and can take up to 5KW solar panel.
For even more power, the user can use PAL-ADP-50N to connect max. 6 units of a controller in paralllel for up to 30KW system. The multiple dry contact signals are designed for a diversified application.
Based on multiphase synchronous rectification technology(MSRT) and advanced MPPT control algorithm, adopt dual-core processor and co-negative design, Tracer-AN series controllers own the fast response characteristics, high reliability, and industrial standards. MSRT guarantees a high conversion efficiency in any charging power, which sharply improves the solar system's energy efficiency. The new optimized MPPT tracking technology can fast track the PV array's max power point in any situation and obtains the maximum energy in real-time. The automatic power reduction function fully ensures access to excess PV modules and high temperature running. The Tracer-AN series controller owns a self-adaptive three-stage charging mode based on a digital control circuit. This function can effectively prolong the battery's lifespan and significantly improve the system's performance. The load/utility/generator dry contact to connect external devices conveniently composes a hybrid power system easily. Comprehensive electronic rotections, including overcharging, over-discharging, and PV reverse polarity protection, effectively ensure the more reliable and durable solar system
operation for a longer running time. The isolated RS485 port with standard MODBUS communication protocol and 5V power supply is easy to expand the application. Up to 6 controllers connected in parallel is supported. The controller can be widely used for various applications, e.g., solar RV,
household system and field monitoring, etc.
1.Comply with IEC62109-1 and EN61000-6-1/3 standard certification
2.High quality and low failure rate components of ST or IR to ensure the service life
3. High tracking efficiency of MPPT no less than 99.5%.
4.Maximum DC/DC transfer efficiency is as high as 98.6%; full load efficiency is up to 98 %
5.Accurate recognizing and tracking technology of multi-peaks maximum power point
6. Wider MPP running voltage to increase the PV modules' utilization ratio
7.Support the lead-acid and lithium batteries
8.Programmable temperature compensation feature for batteries.
9. Real-time energy statistics function
10.High temperature charging automatic power reduction function
11.100% charging and discharging in the working environment temperature range
12. Up to 6 controllers connection in parallel to expand the system
13. Load dry contact to control the external load switch
14. To set the first and the second disconnection voltage of load by the software
15. Auto-control of utility and generator dry contact design to compose a hybrid power system easily
16.Remote temperature and voltage sensor design to collect more accurate battery temperature/terminal voltage and eliminate the battery cables' voltage drop
17. Isolated RS485 communication ports (Modbus protocol)
18. 5V/200mA RS485 communication ports with short circuit protection
19. Support remote monitoring and parameters setting via the APP or PC software