The Popp Z-wave Solar Outdoor Siren not only protects the housing, it also protects itself: if the main unit is disconnected from the mount, it immediately alarms and reports a tamper attempt to the Z-Wave control center. All communication with the center is encrypted, so it is protected from unauthorized interference. It is maintenance free and waterproof (IP56). An average daily solar energy can operate the device for 50 days (if it does not sound during the siren). It also has a temperature sensor.
- Self-powered, self-powered outdoor alarm
- Can be installed without cable Audible alarm (105 dB) Light signal (LED) Tamper and theft protection
- Waterproof (IP56)
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Operating frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Dimensions: 300 x 190 x 68 mm