Zigbee compatible recessed dimmer switch, concealed behind socket compatible with Alexa and Philips Hue products.
The mini dimmer actuator fits behind a switch in a switch box and no neutral wire is required.
It is equipped with high-quality overload protection and overcurrent protection as well as overheating protection, thus meeting all CE and ROHS safety standards.
Works with Zigbee 3.0 systems. A ZigBee hub is required for it to work. Examples include Philips Hue Bridge, Google Home Assistant, Ikea Tradfri, Homee, Homey, Samsung SmartThings, Osram Lightify, Amazon Echo Plus, and more.
It also works with voice control, compatible with Amazon Alexa (Echo / Dot) and Google Home. Once activated, you can use the ZigBee brightness control to adjust the brightness with a voice command.
It can also be controlled with a remote control, so as soon as the remote control is connected to the system, you can control it from anywhere in the room.
- Soft start 0% to 100% damping range
- Peak voltage protection.
- Protected against overload, overheating.
- Minimum and maximum brightness setting.
- Zero noise and flicker-free attenuation.
- Optimal brightness and light stability.
- Zigbee function: application control \ voice control \ remote control.
- Dimming mode: phase control.
- Input voltage: 220 ~ 240 V AC, 50 ~ 60 Hz.
- Output power: 5-250 W (LED \ Halogen \ Incandescent bulbs)
- Dimensions: 46 x 46 x 19.8 mm (W x W x D).