FIBARO FGD-212 ZW5 dimmer module
The Fibaro Dimmer is a dimmer module built into a mounting box behind a wall switch with metering. It works with all light sources, but with old fluorescent lamps and transformers, only the on / off function can be used. You can switch on the lighting directly with the wired wall switch or via a smart home control panel, and you can also change the brightness for dimmable light sources. The Dimmer 2 has overcurrent, overload and overheating protection as well as a soft-start function.
As a dimmer:
- With 220 V conventional and halogen burners
- 12 V ELV with halogen and dimmable LED light sources (electronic transformer)
- 12 V MLV with halogen burners (ferromagnetic transformer)
- with adjustable CFL (compact fluorescent) light sources
- For LED and CFL light sources with Fibaro Bypass 2 (FGB-002) module