FIBARO Smart Implant allows to enhance the functionality of wired sensors and other devices by adding Z-Wave network communication.
You can connect binary sensors, analog sensors, DS18B20 temperature sensors or DHT22 humidity and temperature sensor to report their readings to the Z-Wave controller.
It can also control devices by opening/closing output contacts independently of the inputs.
- Compatible with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller.
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater.
- Built-in temperature sensor.
- Allows for connecting sensors:
- 6 DS18B20 sensors
- 1 DHT sensor
- 2 x 2-wire analog sensor
- 2 x 3-wire analog sensor
- 2 x binary sensors