Duration of sale:
- While stocks last!
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen.) connects to the cloud-based Alexa Voice Service to play music, make calls, answer timers and alarm clocks, answer questions, get information, read weather reports, manage to-do and shopping lists, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Use the device as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, smart kitchen assistant sands and wherever you need a voice-controlled assistant.
- Stream music from Amazon Music Unlimited (available in over 30 countries, subscription required) and TuneIn (Spotify not available), with clear, powerful sound through the built-in speaker.
- Connect Echo Dot to external speakers or headphones via Bluetooth or a 3.5mm stereo cable and play music from your own collection or streaming service (requires a Bluetooth connection to a compatible device; Voice control is not supported).
- You can call or send messages to people who have an Echo device or the Alexa app. Connect directly to other rooms in your home via Drop In or make an announcement on all compatible Echo devices.
- Control compatible smart home devices, including lamps, power outlets, thermostats, and more. Alexa hears you from the other side of the room with seven remote field microphones, even in noisy surroundings or when music is playing.
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish (skill availability varies by country and language).